National Trading Online Voucher
Trading online has become a much easier task to complete in the last couple of years. While no two eCommerce projects are identical, the basic principles remain the same. Considerations regarding the product catalogue, pricing, shipping rates, taxation, customer service and so on apply to all ecommerce projects to some degree.
Making it even easier, and cheaper, again is the introduction of the National Online Trading Voucher Programme. Are you aware of this incredible scheme? Read on to learn more
Quite simply, the trading online scheme is designed to provide individual qualifying businesses with a voucher of up to €2,500 to be used along with the company’s own matching funding for the implementation of a trading online component to their business. This scheme aims to encourage the development of online engagement by Irish SMEs through the adoption of digital services or skills.
The basic eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Vouchers will be available to a maximum value of €2,500 or 50% of eligible expenditure (Net of VAT), whichever is the lesser
- Voucher approval must be gained prior to incurring any expense
- Own labour is not an eligible expense;
- Third party costs only will be considered
- All third party/supplier invoices must contain proper business details (e.g. Tax and Business Registration details)
There are a variety of sources online which have plenty of very useful information regarding the Trading Online Vouchers and how to apply for one for your business.
A good summary location is www.localenterprise.ie where you can see all the eligibility criteria and other useful details.
If you wish to learn more about Trading Online Vouchers, or how to go about getting your business online, whether that be an ecommerce solution or some other form of website, you can always contact Whitespider Web Design, where we will be very happy to assist you